National Prayer Call
November 21, 2017
Dear Pastors, Community Leaders, and Blessed Families,
As we come to the last stretch of 2017, we want to thank you for your efforts and investment throughout the year to bring incredible victories. True Mother just completed a very successful Global Rally in Korea, two successful rallies in Japan, and is already planning for special events in Africa early 2018. It is exciting to be part of God’s Providence at this time and continue to support True Parents.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, November 22, marks the start of the last 40-day period until the end of 2017, December 31. Let us join in one heart to offer this 40-day condition to close 2017 well and set a strong foundation for a victorious 2018.
Here are some suggested prayer points for the next 40 days:
- For the safety and protection of True Parents.
- For unity with Heavenly Parent, True Parents and with our family in America and worldwide.
- For a victorious conclusion of 2017 and offering it up to Heavenly Parent.
- For a fruitful follow-up and relationship development following all of these miraculous events in 2017.
- To set a strong foundation for 2018, and for America to stand fully as the elder son nation.
- For victorious mobilization and follow up of the January events in Africa centered on Senegal and Nigeria.
- For the safety, inspiration, and empowerment of our Tribal Messiahs and victory in their tribal messiahship endeavors.
We also like to continue the successful weekly national prayer calls that helped us connect nationwide in one heart as one family. These will take place every Wednesday at 9 p.m. EST, starting tomorrow, November 22. Please see attached a summary of the national 40-day condition.
Let us continue praying together to support America and the world, to realize our national goals for Vision 2020, and to bring joy to our Heavenly Parent and True Parents.
God Bless you and your families,
Dr. Ki Hoon Kim
Continental Chairman, FFWPU North America