Apply for Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies 2019-2020
For more information about the Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies 2019-2020, contact email@example.com
Read testimonies from students attending Sunhak Institute here.
Imagine a place where children explore and grow in their faith while also learning the language and culture of True Parents. The Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies in Korea, previously known as the General Orientation Program (GOP), has provided an immersive cultural and spiritual experience for young people for over 30 years.
When your child enrolls in the Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies 2019-2020 school year, he or she will have the opportunity to learn the Korean language, experience Korean food, culture and lifestyle and visit places where True Parents carried out their providential course.
Students between 12-15 years old are invited to participate in this unique program that provides academic and experiential learning within a spiritually nurturing community. The Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies staff is dedicated to providing a warm and safe living environment in which your son or daughter can thrive academically as well as spiritually. Students often come to grow their knowledge of the Korean language, and they will ultimately grow in heart and spirit as well.
The Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies is located in the Cheongpyeong area. True Parents wish to enable international blessed children to have a chance to learn True Parents’ language, faith, and tradition. Since the appointment of Yeon Ah Moon as Principal at the end of 2014, she has taken a great interest in the students and the program and worked with staff to strengthen it.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
True Mother has generously made available a limited number of scholarships to cover the cost of tuition for qualified applicants. All students who apply and meet the requirements are automatically considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants need to be young Unificationists, age 12 to 15.
- Applicants need to have completed primary school (sixth grade) or the first year of middle school by August 2019.
- Applicants need to demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of studying in Korea and preparedness to follow the school schedule and dorm rules.
- Applicants must be spiritually and physically healthy.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- Recommendation from the local church is required.
- Send Application with a picture, a photocopy of your passport, and any other necessary documents.
To apply for the Sunhak Institute of Korean Studies 2019-2020, download and fill out the application at the link below, read the pamphlet, then submit your application and church recommendation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is July 31!
Read testimonies from students attending the Sunhak Institute here.