Memo: 40-Day Prayer Condition
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Happy New Year!
Today is the first day of 2021. With the close of 2020, we ended a decade, and we also concluded a 400-year period since the pilgrims first arrived.
As you know, True Mother came to the United States in December, in the midst of the pandemic, because 2020 was a milestone year, and she felt she needed to pray for America at that time. Now, after we received this Blessing from True Mother, we start a new year and a new period in the Providence of North America.
With the start of 2021, we also embark on the next phase of the second 7-year course. We have set seven goals for North America during this 7-year course to 2027. They are:
- Reaching 120,000+ Morning Devotion viewers daily
- Establishing 1,000+ Holy Communities
- Preparing 30,000+ Single Blessing candidates
- Empowering 144,000+ Clergy CheonBo registrations
- Reaching 124M people to come to know True Parents
- Supporting the establishment of a Heavenly Unified Korea
- Providing $10 Million+ of financial support for Global Missions
These goals seem monumental, but with our unity and sincerity, we can achieve them! As we start this new providential course, we would like to invite everyone to join a 40-day period of prayer, starting from January 1 to February 9.
With this Jeongseong, we believe we can set up a strong foundation for this new providential period. With our sincere effort, we can achieve these goals, bringing joy to our Heavenly Parent and True Parents as we restore America!
God Bless you,
Dr. Chung Sik Yong