True Parents’ Birthday & Pilgrimage in Korea
The National Ministry Team invites everyone to embark on a pilgrimage to Korea and celebrate True Parents’ birthday with True Mother this February! Korea is where it all began for True Parents and the Unification Movement, and there is nothing greater than experiencing them in person.
In this pilgrimage, you will have the opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in Unificationist culture for 3 days at the Greatworks workshop in Cheongpyeong (Feb. 20 ~ 22)
- Celebrate True Parents’ birthday with True Mother (Feb. 21)
- Tour the Hyojeong Cheonwon Complex, including the SunHak Institute of History (Feb. 23)
- Go sightseeing within Seoul, including the Old Cheong Pa Dong Church (Feb. 24)
- Arrival in Korea: February 19
- Departure from Korea: February 25
- Registration fee: $350
- Registration fee will cover food, transportation, hotel accommodations, and the fees for the Greatworks program during your stay in Korea.
- Participants will be staying at Cheong Pyeong Training Center from arrival until after the Greatworks workshop (Feb. 19-22)
- From the 23rd, participants will be staying at a hotel in Seoul.
- If you arrive or depart on different dates than listed above, you will need to cover any additional hotel and meal expenses, including airport transportation. We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals or late departures.