ACLC is looking for a tech-savvy Assistant.
Job Title: ACLC Assistant
Job Location: 4 West 43rd Street NYC - ACLC HQ
Job Type: Full Time
Assist ACLC National Co-Chair with Administrative tasks in order to continue the momentum and consistent communication between all ACLC members and activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage ACLC Facebook page and website
- Document and collect weekly reports of ACLC activities. Use that information to create a weekly Powerpoint presentation and other reports required for Dr. Rouse at weekly and monthly meetings.
- Appropriately direct all incoming ACLC communications (email, phone calls, letters, etc.,) in a confidential and professional manner.
- Send out Welcome letter to all first-time ACLC participants after events and as needed.
- Help staff at national events
- Responsible for ACLC logistics:
- Create rosters for ACLC event and participants
- Meal plan count
- Prepare donor cards when applicable
- Arrange greeters for events
- Maintain cleanliness of ACLC office
- Order and maintain all office supplies
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & SKILL
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Able to handle tasks in a professional, confidential and friendly manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- High school degree acceptable, college degree preferred
- Social media savvy
- Previous Administrative experience
VALUED, BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS
- Experience creating and managing websites
- Previous volunteer or work experience with ACLC with an interest in its mission of connecting Christian clergy with True Parents Blessing and teachings.
All interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to Alexa Sensini at email@example.com
*Job applicants must have the legal right to work in the United States. The Unification Church cannot help you.