Charlotte Family Church is Hiring a Part-Time Pastor!
Located in North Carolina, the Charlotte Family Church is looking to hire a Part-Time Pastor! Housing included.
Job Title: Pastor
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Type: Part Time
Helping God’s people build Cheon Il Guk, and advance the Tribal Messiah providence. The pastor does this by preaching, teaching, and providing spiritual guidance and counseling. He or she must be able to partner with local elders and young members to create activities that inspire and connect the members with God and each other.
- Conduct Sunday Service and teach Divine Principle.
- Oversee the spiritual well-being of the local church members.
- Develop programs to advance the Tribal Messiah providence.
- Serve as the point of contact for National Headquarters and District Headquarters.
- Participate in the council meetings as an adviser, and operate within the budget approved by the council.
- Revitalize the first generation’s life of faith.
- Help the second generation understand the value of HP and TP.
- A college degree is required.
- UTS M.Div. is preferred.
Experience as a church leader to include:
- Conduct Sunday Service
- Teach Divine Principle
- Demonstrate personal success as a Tribal Messiah
Experienced in communicating with non-church religious groups, government, and community groups.
Housing is provided, including all utilities.
The center has four levels: the lowest contains the sanctuary, social hall, church office and restroom; the second level contains the kitchen, dining room, and living room; the third and fourth levels contain four bedrooms (two with on-suites) and a third full bath. The third and fourth levels are the pastor’s private rooms. There is a fenced back yard. All housing expenses are covered including internet and landline.
- All direct pastoral expenses are covered plus a $150 monthly honorarium.
- Relocation expenses are negotiable.
Local Church Council
One year. Term can be renewed or extended.
Occasional, determined by community’s need
submit the following documents as attachments in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Letters of recommendation (minimum 3, including at least 1 professional.)
Please send any questions to the email address.
Or, phone 704-451-6014 with any questions.
*Job applicants must have the legal right to work in the United States. The Unification Church cannot help you get a work visa