Hiring a Subregion 1 Administrative Assistant
Subregion 1 is hiring an Administrative Assistant!
Job Title: Subregion 1 Administrative Assitant
Job Location: Family Fed HQ - NYC
Job Type: Full Time
Assist and support in daily tasks of the Subregion 1 Secretary General by performing clerical and administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the sub-regional Subregional 1 secretary general office, scheduling all appointments, conferences, speaking engagements, and other commitments;
- Processes all incoming email and written correspondence received in the office of the northeast subregion. Directs mail to appropriate internal staff with instructions and/or suggestions for preparation of a reply, Draft memos for SR1 secretary general subregional leadership.
- Maintains and tracks SR1 secretary general’s priority lists of projects
- Serves as a liaison between the Sub-Region 1 secretary general and various church departments and locations, affiliate organizations, and senior level staff;
- Maintains files and meeting summaries used by the SR1 secretary general on an ongoing basis, modifying when necessary;
- Other relative duties as assigned
- High level of discretion, tact, judgment, and poise and must have an aptitude for customer service.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, members, volunteers, affiliate organizations, program participants, and other supporters
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with a high degree of organization and consistency
- Must be visibly engaged in the mission of FFWPU, able to represent president with spiritual authority
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Degree
- Fluency with Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Ability to research, develop and help organize complex projects utilizing data from multiple sources
- High level of skill in grammar, spelling, punctuation
VALUED, BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS
- 1 + years secretarial or administrative experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
All interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to Alexa Sensini, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Job applicants must have the legal right to work in the United States. The Unification Church cannot help you get a work visa