Part-Time National YAM Community Care Coordinator
Have a love for connecting and empowering people? A knack for organization and details? Come join the YAYAM Team! Young Adult Ministry is looking for a part-time community care coordinator!
Job Title: National YAM Community Care Coordinator
Job Location: Family Fed HQ - NYC (Preferred)
Job Type: Part Time
The YAM community care coordinator will be responsible for supporting local Young Adult Ministry leaders. They will equip and empower young adult Unificationists (ages 18-30) to live with moral integrity, build a foundation for a successful Blessing, and make their contribution to society.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular communication with YAYAM Director(s) and partners (CARP, GPA Alumni Association)
- Advertising/ promoting local, sub-regional and national events/programs directly to YAMs or in collaboration with Sub Regional Coordinators (SRCs)
- Communicate with, support and empower a network of Young Adult Ministry Leaders through collaboration with SRCs.
- Work with SRCs to establish YAM programs in major Unificationist communities.
- Co-host Monthly Calls with YAM leaders and SRC by subregion
- Share national updates
- Share updates by the ministry
- Collaborate on SR events
- Take notes and record info on each YAM by community
- Monthly 1-on-1 calls with YAM leaders
- In-depth check-in/ addressing specific issues.
- Troubleshooting for issues in YAMs
- Sharing best practices from other YAMs
- Provide accountability
- Develop resources to be used by local ministries (ie. discussion series)
- Showcase best practice of local YAMs (programming, structure, etc)
- Data acquisition and filing
- Keeping track of key leaders per community, size of ministry, level of engagement
- Logging numbers and hours of engagement
- Support National YAYAM events
- The Summit (be part of the core team in collaboration with YAYAM director(s))
- January retreats (be part of the core team in collaboration with SRCs)
- Provide remote support as core staff for national YAYAM workshops (PSWM, True Mother’s rally, etc)
- YAM event/programming support
- Perform additional duties requested by the National Youth & Young Adult Ministry Director
- Passion for the purpose and vision of Family Fed and YAYAM
- Holds a Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of young adult leadership experience on the community level
- Confidence as a spiritual leader/mentor to internally support YAM leaders
- Prefer someone able to work from NYC HQ office; however, a qualified candidate living in another part of the country may be considered.
- Proactive and initiates projects and creative ideas
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Well versed in Google Drive platform
- Event/program planning experience, a plus
- Familiarity with Squarespace and Infusionsoft, a plus
- Should love ZOOM
All interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to Tasnah Bercey, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Job applications must have the legal right to work in the United States. The Unification Church cannot help you get a visa