Part Time UN Relations and Media Administrator for YSP Position Available!
Do you want to inspire young adults? Do you love posting on social media? Youth and Students for Peace (YSP), is looking for a UN Relations and Media Administrator!
Job Title: Part Time UN Relations and Media Administrator for Youth and Students for Peace
Job Location: Family Fed HQ - NYC
Job Type: Part Time
Youth and Students for Peace (YSP) is a non-profit organization founded by Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon in 2017. It is an international organization that has been launched in 25+ countries. YSP was inaugurated in the United States in Feb. 2018.
We are a growing organization that focuses on service project training and character education for high school and college age youth and young adult. Our goal is to teach young people how to practice a culture of living for the sake of others in all aspects of their life in order to create a world of sustainable peace, starting with themselves, their families and their communities.
POSITION SUMMARY :
- Part-time, occasionally requires evening or weekend hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- UN Relations Admin
- Attend UN weekly meetings in NYC
- Learn detailed process of applying for UN general consultative status
- Collect materials and reports to support application for UN GCS
- Be on top of the UN events and international days YSP can participant in or
- Update the YSP facebook page and other social media outlets
- Develop website and update any news and stories
- Gather stories and images of YSP activities
- Design flyers and promotional materials
- Organize photos and videos of YSP events and activities
- Research different social media methods to promote YSP
- Must live in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) and be able to commute to NYC at least twice
- Must have an interest in working with the United Nations
- Must be social media savvy or willing to learn
- Submit the following to Naria Gaarder email@example.com
- Statement of interest
- Statement of what you think you can contribute to the organization
Job application deadline: May 10, 2019