Northeast Sub-Region 1 General Affairs Part-Time Position
The Northeast Sub – Region 1 is seeking a General Affairs Coordinator to assist the Secretary General in tasks including but not limited to regular communication with leaders and members and compiling weekly field reports.
In response to True Mother’s direction, our national movement has recently reorganized into five “Sub-regions”. Each sub-region has a director and a respective coordinator in the areas of Witnessing and Education, Blessing and Family Ministry, and YAYAM (youth and young adults). We see this as an exciting opportunity to empower local ownership and development. See the diagram below.
Job Title: General Affairs Coordinator
Job Location: New York
Job Type: Part Time
Assist the Secretary General in the area of general affairs
Reporting on field activities and progress
- Collect, compile reports from the field
- Manage the goals dashboard
- Produce the weekly report
- Maintain event calendar
- Assist with event logistics
- Carry out administrative tasks as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High level of initiative and ownership
- $15 per hour
- All work related expenses incurred by employer
- Part-time (10 - 20 hours a week)
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.