Sunhak Universal Peace Graduate University Professor Recruitment
Job Title: Sunhak Universal Peace Graduate University Professor
Job Location: 324-211, Misari-ro, Seolak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do, KOREA
Job Type: Full Time
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University is searching for mentors to nurture global leaders for the future.
- At least a master’s degree, but preferably a doctorate
- Ability to lecture in English is preferred
- Blessed member of the Unification Church
- Experience in public church roles is preferred
- In good standing, has not been disqualified from teaching roles at other institutions
- Job conditions
- According to the regulations set by the Korean Education Department
- Annual contract (starting August 28, 2017)
- Required documents
- Completed application (attached at bottom)
- Cover letter
- Summary of research studies
- Certificates of graduation
- Transcripts (bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate)
- Notarized copies of diplomas with apostille attached
- Verification of current employer
- Copy of passport or copy of alien registration
- Dissertation for doctorate and/or master’s degree
- Recent research accomplishments in related field (July 2013 to the present)
- Research and teaching proposal, if accepted for the position
- Recommendation letter from church authority
- Signed agreement to share personal information
Please submit between July 3 and 4, 2017:
In person at the Academic Affairs Office
Mail: Address below (must be received by 5:00 pm on July 4)
- Screening Process
- Initial screening: Examine prospect’s qualifications
- Second round of screening: Examine prospect’s academic excellence and teaching ability
- Interview (you will be contacted with an invitation for an interview)
We will make our decision and contact our chosen candidate by August 10, 2017.
- We will personally contact our selected applicant once a decision is made.
- The chosen applicant will be officially employed after a criminal background check and consensus from the board of directors.
- Documents in a foreign language must have a Korean translation attached (except for the dissertation, although the summary must have a Korean translation).
- We will not return any submitted documents.
- If there is no qualified candidate, the school will not employ anyone.
- Questions may be directed to the Academic Affairs Office:
Ms. Mi Seong O
324-211, Misari-ro, Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do, KOREA