TribeNet Associate Project Manager Position Available!
Are you excited about Tribal Messiahship? Are you interested in helping others become tribal messiahs? Are you interested in using your knowledge, organization, communication and management abilities to capture and share stories, provide the tools and resources and plan events in order to bring people together? If so, this job may be for you! Come work for the Tribe Net Department at Family Fed USA Headquarters located in New York City.
Job Title: TribeNet Associate Project Manager
Job Location: Family Fed HQ - NYC
Job Type: Full Time
The Associate Project Manager for TribeNet assists the TribeNet Project Manager with events, projects, communications ad administrative aspects of the department.
- Full-time 40 hours per week, including 1 evening per week – Tues evening (8 to 10 pm, can be from home)
- Some travel required- Tribenet Events, Famicon Events, maybe to Korea
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage TribeNet ecommerce platform- above average computer skills; fulfilling orders, posting products,
- Work with TribeNet communications manager to assist the field- anything that Katherine can’t answer would go up to this person. This person advises Katherine re on content for calls, emails, articles, etc
- Manage production needs of the Tribe Call- running the call, hosting the zoom call, online faciliatation skills
- Assist with event management of Tribenet, Famicon conferences, etc.
- Assist with online content development-Tribenet website, FAQs, videos that are created, working with education team when a new series is created
- Assist with administrative needs of the department- product management, order product, sourcing products
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Strong commitment to FFWPU goals and objectives- best if they’re excited about Tribal Messiahship. Must be able to project that this is important to me.
- Excellent communication skills and technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google Drive programs- shopify
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent Japanese & Korean is a plus
- Writing skills- creative
- Comfortable in front of camera, on-air persona
- TribeNet – virtual community. About 1200 people signed up for email list, 412 Mytribe subscribers, Facebook page. We hear their testimonies, witness their sharing. This is the market we’re serving—or our sales force, as they service the larger market.
- TribeNet Annual Event
- DPlife site and events- may be more connected in the future.
- National Tribe and Education events- area for development, DP workshops at IPEC, We Can Do It Workshops