2017 Global Top Gun Youth Workshop
Apply for the second ever Global Top Gun Youth Workshop below! The application deadline is June 18.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 - Monday, August 21, 2017
Hyo Jeong Cheonwon and the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center
267-33 Misari-ro, Seorak-myeon
Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do, 12461
True Mother is calling for 1,000 young adults, CARP members, university students, and high school students from all around the world, to join the workshop this summer:
- Young adults and CARP members: 600 (Korea: 150; Japan: 200; Rest of the World: 250)
- Seonghwa students : 400 (Korea: 150; Japan: 150; Rest of the World: 100)
Please note: For the workshop, we are recruiting only high-school students (15 years of age or older) for the seonghwa students’ section; and “young adults” here refers to young single members of 30 years of age and under.
Participants must satisfy all of the following:
- A young Unificationist having a model life of faith (in the case of first-generation Unificationist youth and young adults, those who have a model life of faith and who been a member for at least one year)
- A young Unificationist recommended by his or her local church or nation
- A young Unificationist who is proficient in one of the following languages: Korean, Japanese or English (only Korean, Japanese, and English interpretation will be provided)
Each participant must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- A young Unificationist who is either a student president or representative in his or her nation or church
- A young Unificationist who has completed or is attending a church-leadership program operated by his or her local church or nation (e.g., Cheon Il Guk Youth Missionary, Special Task Force (STF), Jr. STF, full-time public mission or program, Top Gun, etc.)
- A recipient of a scholarship from the Hyojeong World Peace Foundation (previously known as the Wonmo Pyeongae Foundation)
- A young member with excellent academic results (students attending top schools, or with very good school records, etc.)
True Parents will host the 2nd Global Top Gun Youth Workshop from August 1-21, 2017 at the Hyo Jeong Cheonwon and Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center. True Mother has been constantly investing in our Unificationist youth, and this workshop is one of the best opportunities to understand her heart and connect with her more closely. Participants will have a chance to meet and network with other young people from all over the world who share the vision of making a contribution to humanity and supporting True Parents’ endeavors.
This exciting workshop will feature the following opportunities for all participants:
- Interactive study of the Divine Principle, True Parents’ Life Courses, and the Three Great Scriptures
- Career path planning and leadership development with a view to building Cheon Il Guk
- International networking and communication as well as athletic events
- A weeklong Holy Ground pilgrimage throughout South Korea
- Participation in the student leaders’ launch of the International Association of Youth and Students for Peace
This year, the registration fee for Korean participants is 250,000 won and for Japanese participants is 150,000 won. Participants coming from other countries will receive special support from True Parents while the participation fees of Korean and Japanese attendees will all be used to support the airfares of brothers and sisters coming to the workshop from Africa, Asia, South America, and other regions.
The following form is for North American applicants only. If you are applying from another region, please contact your regional director.
Note: This is an application form that will be reviewed by the staff before you are registered to attend. Please wait for confirmation before purchasing your flight ticket.
Registration is Now Closed.
What does "Hyo Jeong Cheonwon" mean?
What should I bring?
Will this workshop be held again next year?
What is the difference between Global Top Gun and this workshop?
How do I get to the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center?