If you had one minute with True Mother, what would you say?
- Show gratitude to True Parents. How did True Parents help, or inspire you in this experience? What in particular are you grateful to True Parents or True Mother for? Is there something True Parents said or did that encouraged you?
- Set the scene. What were you doing, or attempting to do? What happened?
- Results. How did you see God working?How does this show progression or development? What are the results?
- Internal Breakthrough. What were you able to overcome? What new growth do you feel as a result?
- Imagine you have one minute to share your story with True Mother. She wants to hear how God’s is working in your life; she wants to hear stories of even the little things that are a part of your experience. Here’s an easy way to structure your short testimony: