Terms and Privacy
HSA UWC operates FamilyFed.org, DPLife.info, BFM.FamilyFed.org, BlessingAmerica.org, hjfamilyfest.org, PeaceKingCup.com and HSAbooks.com (hereinafter “website”).
Information Collection and Use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Personal information includes, but is not limited to your name, address, and date of birth, occupation, education, and language. We may use your personal information to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research.
Cookies and Other Technologies
You can disable “cookies” in your browser, however please note that certain features of our website will not be available once “cookies” are disabled.
The security of your personal information is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The Family Fed editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.